11 November, 2011

Crystal Bridges

Tonight we were lucky enough to be able to go to the Crystal Bridges American Art Museum. It reminded me SO much of being one the museums in NYC. I LOVED IT! As we wales throughout it I kept thinking, "we can not be cool enough to have such an awesome place like this". Ha. It's so true, it seems too modern & sophisticated for little ole Bentonville, AR. I'm very grateful to have these amazing works of art SO close to home.
As we exited from the museum we saw this unique tree, it was SO beautiful with the moon in the background.
Isn't this just gorgeous!
My artistic little sister taking a closer look, what you don't see is her getting her butt chewed for coming within 3 feet of the piece of art. HA
BAM! POW! WAM!
Pinocchio :) isn't he cute!
I can NOT get over how amazingly beautiful this building was!
I feel like I was in love with the architecture even more than the art work.

Woot woot! LOVE our Cardinals!
11-11-11
:)
My sweet Mommy & Daddy.
So sweet.
We had a blast tonight, especially at dinner afterwards. We went to Tusk & Trotter, American brasserie right off of the square in Bentonville. It is one of my favorites! Me and Bailey shared her seafood risotto and my fried chicken and carrot cake waffles. I'm not sure that it gets any better than that! I am still STUFFED! So to cure my food coma, I am off to bed. Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment