23 October, 2011

Aiyana Jade

Aiyana is here finally :) AJ came into the world October 23rd at 10:45am. She is 6 pounds 5 ounces and 20.5 inches long. Her and her momma are both great! Andrea had what I would call a PERFECT delivery. Lucky girl! Uncle TJ & me scurried down there as soon as we heard she was here. Made it to Ft Smith in record time. :) we are all memorized by her! Ready to snuggle her, for more than 5 minutes. Ha. We are so blessed!


We were both just floored by how sweet she was!


Ok seriously, who wouldn't fall in love with thi? She's SO sweet.


Baby feet are so sweet! Just want to eat them up :)


Uncle TJ is so proud. I think he may be her favorite. She was so peaceful with him!


Andrea is so protective & loves Aiyana to pieces!


This little girl has totally captured my heart! She's in for a lifetime of spoiling and loving! I can't get over this sweet face!

1 comment: