18 November, 2011

D5100 - LOVE

So my wonderful (and I mean WONDERFUL) boyfriend got me the greatest early Christmas gift. That gift issss.. Nikon D5100, and I am in love. I'm still getting the hang of it all, with the help of Cyndi there may be hope for me. Ha. I have wanted a nice camera for quite some time and was SO grateful when I found out TJ got it for me. I haven't done a whole lot or really gone anywhere out of the norm since I got the camera, so I have been practicing on anyone and anything that will let me take a picture. As you can see from the pictures bellow Ha. :) Slowly but surely I WILL become a good photographer with my camera, just may take some time warming up to it.
I am a Pinterest addict, and I saw the most adorable Christmas picture of a puppy with colorful lights! I was determined to get a good picture like it. Lily was SO calm and loved how warm the lights were. All she wanted to do was warm her nose up next to the bulbs. :)
This Hellion on the other hand was NOT cooperative! In this picture she is actually attempting to eat the lights. Don't get me wrong, Piper is a good dog for the most part.. but MAN does she have a lot of energy! Maybe I can sedate her and get a good passed out picture for Christmas HA.
This is Will, and I love him to pieces. Two days a week I babysit Will and his sister Whitley. They brighten up my week every morning I get to spend with them. This picture just so happened to be taken on his 1st birthday! I can't believe how time flys.
Miss Whitley was cracking me up this particular morning. Will woke her up early and she was a little out of whack all morning. Ha. Look at those eyes! She is so pretty, her daddy and brother are going to be scaring off a bunch of boys. :)
Love my sweet Lily! She has been a trooper with me taking 12398471 pictures this week. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment