18 April, 2011

Mikey's Earthquakeing Birthday!

SO it's been a while since I've been on here, but there hasn't been anything too eventful. Then all of the sudden BAM I have so many posts to catch up on! I am determined to stay caught up with my posts now though, so I may be consumed with blogging for the next couple days. Yesterday was TJ's nephew, Michael's, 4th birthday party. He was so funny, he kept asking his mom "Whose gifts are these" "Whose cake is that"? Sweet boy had no idea we were all there for him. Michael's sister, Daylynn's, birthday is just one month after his so we have all the birthdays right back to back. It's so exciting, I can't wait to spend time with these two kids. They are SO precious. :) Can't get enough of them. 2 birds, 1 stone. Knocked out their Easter Baskets and Mikey's Birthday, This is Michael's Easter basket. (bubbles, sidewalk chalk, Peeps, egg decor, and Sixlets)
Day's Easter basket, filled with the same goodies.. only PINK!
TJ picked out Jeep (his car) & a 4-Runner (Poppa's car). I picked out a Crayola marker/ craft set for Michael. He was thrilled :)
But not as thrilled as he was for his stinking $2 ball. HA, I love how the simplest things thrill a 4 year old. :)
TJ's mom, "MoMo", made his birthday cake and it was precious. Very creative!
As soon as I saw this I was instantly excited, then very sad once I remembered "Hey Brittney, you're in a dress"!
Silly Birthday Boy!
It very well may KILL this boy to take a decent picture. HA at least he has fun with it.
Day got ahold of my camera & turned me into her model right away.
My future in-laws ;)
This picture tickled me to no end! She is such a mess right now, but what almost 6 year old isn't.
Silly faces, classic!
Day LOVES her Momo so much.
Just like his Uncle TJ, "trying" to play golf. So great!


At the end of yesterday I felt so incredibly blessed. I'm fortunate enough to be surrounded by these wonderful people and share these wonderful memories with family.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Your blog is so cute. (: Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet family! Thank you for the equally sweet comment too. :)

    ReplyDelete