27 February, 2011

Throwback Night

This was one of the most random weekends I have had in quite some time. My friend Fallon, her fiance Andy, TJ and I started our evening with drinks and dessert at Powerhouse. I experienced my first Killawat, needless to say I ENJOYED it! After we wrapped things up at Powerhouse we headed over to Starlight Skatium. Fallon had this random Friday night that we should all go skating, like we were 8 years old again. HA! So we did just that, and had a blast! And oh my heavans, it was crazy. 21 isn't old by any means, but goodness gracious I felt ancient skating. Your body doesn't handle falling like it did when you were in elementary school. It also doesn't help putting skates on your feet after drinking a Killawat!
I love my Fally! I am so glad that she had this great idea.
I think we may try to bring back skating.

Aren't the just too cute. I love this picture. Only 6 more months til the big day!

Dead set on getting to skates on and getting out there.

Love this boy.

I'm not who fell more- Andy or the 5 year olds skating.
Crazy lady, she was really good at skating she just couldn't stop or she would fall.

TJ was the speed king, he was lapping me like nobodies business. I was shocked!

I think I need these in my house, so fun.

Looking of into la la land.

Checking out the battle wounds, Andy had A LOT.
This weekend was so much fun, but Monday must come. Hopefully this week flys by and we will have yet another great weekend! Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I have never had a Kilowatt. That may have to be a post-pregnancy goal of mine. :)

    And I have always wanted to go skating at Starlight Skatium, but Dave and I were too intimidated by all the young kids there! Ha! That will be another post-pregnancy goal....

    ReplyDelete