22 February, 2011

21st BIRTHDAY!

As of 2-17-11 I AM 21! I celebrated ALL weekend long. This hands down was the best birthday I have had. :) I have amazing family and friends, and I was lucky enough to celebrate with all of them. The 3 day long celebration started on Thursday with my family, we opened gifts and had the most amazing dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House. Friday I celebrated with the girls from work by going out for dinner and drinks at Table Mesa Bistro, which had the yummiest and most unique food. Then last but NOT least my lovely boyfriend took me out to celebrate the big 21!
My little sister surprised me with my Birthday cup. So sweet!
Love my Hogs, had to have this wine glass!

Piper loves her momma!
She loves her daddy too..
But MOSTLY her momma! :)
Before we had dinner at Carrabba's, where I had a delicious White Sangria!

I'm obsessed with Tervis tumblers! So "Piper" got me this for my birthday.
I am terrible at opening wine bottles, so lucky me I got this amazing opener!

Breast Cancer awareness, Pink stemmed wine glasses. SO pretty!

I laughed so hard when I saw TJ's wine selection for me White Truck, Mad Housewife, and 2 Blind Moose. Ha! All are surprisingly great!

My first big girl drink! Love margaritas.

I had a "One Crazy Cat" at Ruth's Chris, it was... unique.

The Crabtini is always amazing thought.


Now that I am back in 2 shoes (no more orthopedic boot) I get to wear my new sparkly black Toms.
Did I mention I LOVE margaritas? I was SO happy when my family surprised me with a Margaritaville Machine.
Gift time woohoo!
My daddy put this out for me. So sweet.

My first alcohol purchase!
Pretty pink cake, thanks to my momma. It was so good!

21!
My birthday flowers match my Valentines flowers, he's good.
I am so grateful for everyone that made my birthday so amazing. I will never forget this birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love how your dad is totally wearing his name tag in that one picture. Do they ever take them off??? :)

    Please, please have some sangria for me while I'm pregnant. And a martini. Happy 21!

    ReplyDelete