08 May, 2011

Natural Basebal

Gracious me, I have been terrible at keeping up with my posts lately. I have got to remember to get on here more that once every other month. In my defense though this is SUCH a busy summer for me. I can't think of one free day I have until September, CRAZY. But thank God 99% of everything I am doing this summer is fun & exciting. I only have one or two particular things that I could do with out. ha. Anyways.....

TJ and I managed to make it to a Natural's baseball game with a couple of friends before the summer weather kicked in. OH boy I can tell already it is going to be one HOT summer. I will be soaking in as much AC as possible ha.

Like always, we went to Jose's for a pre-game meal. A) because it is the only place in Springdale that I am willing to eat, and B) their margaritas are TO DIE FOR! Ever since I turned 21 I make an effort to choose as many places as I can that margaritas are served at ha. I keep thinking that I am going to get burned out on them, so far this has yet to occur. :)


{Seriously, what can be better that margarita/ sangria? I'm not sure that it gets any better than this to be honest ;) ha}



{Naturally there is NO issue finishing them off.}


{I can honestly say that I have only been to ONE Natural's game on time. And today was not that day. We showed up WELL into the game, but we still had a blast.}


{ I miss those days, cool breeze, in the mid 70s. ahhh I can NOT wait for fall :) }



{Oh boy do I miss my camera! I miss taking pictures so much :( I could just scream every time i think about it}

{Look at him, so into the game. Natural's hat and all. LOVE him :) }


{My favorite part of the Natural's game (other than the yummy ice cream) has to be their fireworks show! I am never disappointed that's for sure. they do such an amazing job every game.}










I am SO grateful for times like these. I think the most simple things in life can be the most fun. I hope to go to many more of these games with TJ and our great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment